Join us at TriPoint May 5th to celebrate the National Day of Prayer Annual Prayer Breakfast sponsored by the YMCA of Greater San Antonio, Trinity Baptist Church and Baptist Health Foundation of San Antonio. This year our annual prayer breakfast will feature:
- Ivy Taylor, Mayor of San Antonio
- Lyndon Herridge, CEO of the United Way of San Antonio & Bexar County
- Renée Flores, Chair of the San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- Paul Bracher, President of Frost Bank
Trinity Baptist Church and the YMCA of Greater San Antonio invite the community to come together for a day of prayer, peace and reflection as they celebrate National Day of Prayer during the Annual Prayer Breakfast from 6:45 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Thursday, May 5th at Trinity Baptist Church's Tripoint Center, 3233 N. St. Mary’s St.
- Breakfast served - 6:45 to 7:15
- Pre-service music - 7:15 to 7:30
- Program - 7:30 to 8:30
You can watch the Livestream of this event here: https://livestream.com/tripoint/events/5331913
We have sold out of tickets for our tables but have a few seats left. If you are interested please call Linda Lowe at 210-733-6201. Thank you.